Saturday, December 6, 2008

mg road

Funny how days make memories fade
From colour to black and white then into grey
Miles, they do the same first one,
Five, ten a thousand and time and space have their way

I could call, you'd never answer
I could write, you'd never respond
So all I can do is close my eyes and think of you.. and I do
Then half a world away, you open your eyes
You'd say I was dreaming, I was, wasn't I?

I don't remember the start
I'm not afraid of the end
I just remember the road
And I remember the wind
I remember the music
And the song that you sang
And in the end this world doesn't have to change

We're gonna be the change

Was it a night like this
The full moon lighting my path as I make my way home
It was a night like this
When I looked up at the moon and I said here I am
Here I am, where will this moment take me?
Where will it take me?

I could start, I'd never finish
I could write, you'd never respond
And so all I can do is close my eyes and be here.. and I do
Then half a world away you open your eyes
You'd say I was dreaming but this is life
This is life

I don't remember the start
I'm not afraid of the end
I just remember the road
And I remember the wind
I remember the music
And the song that you sang
And in the end this world doesn't have to change

It's you and me who changed

I don't remember the start
I'm not afraid of the end
I just remember the road
And I remember the wind
I remember the music
And the song that you sang
And in the end this world doesn't have to change

No comments: